Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello, and happy Monday morning. Happy birthday dad. It was wonderful seeing you all yesterday. I am so excited that this Friday is two things; number one, it's the first day of spring and number two it's mine and my twin sister Cherri's birthday. I just love family. I live 5 hours from my family in N.C. and since we have 3 birthdays to celebrate this week we decided to meet half way for an afternoon get together. What a special time we all had. I guess the only thing that would have made it better is if we could have spent the night somewhere and kept the fun going a little longer. I'll add pics later. Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was sooooo great being with you guys on Sunday. My how your children have grown. It reminds me of all that I am missing with us not living closer. Please move to A'ville, please!!! God said you could. Love you and miss you all like 'crazy'.

    ReplyDelete